Friday, March 25, 2011


“Rock Up” was my best activity at camp. There was new and exciting activities to explore. They were lots up for garbs there were chocolate and fizzes drinks and everyone wanted it. The activities I wanted to do most was the Rock Climbing.

The Dunker was a cool and refreshing activity that cool you off if someone hits the Target . Rock climbing was here and I thought that I was going to do it blind folded I wish didn't do it but it was worth 5 points so I had to do it. It was hard and it was pitch black too. I couldn't see any thing I had to yous my senses. Higher and Higher I went up the rock wall every saying left,right if that wasn't hard enough.

I made it everyone was cheering I was so happy

1 comment:

  1. Man Cruz it really looks like you enjoyed rock up,
    keep up the good work.
    From Unaloto

    ReplyDelete