Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

Crush, Boom big wave churning on to the shore. All I see is kids running up and down jelly fish on the sand. Blue bottle jelly fish everywhere up and down the beach.

The wet sand between my toes. Waves coming closer every time bigger and lager then be for.Dive straight in a big wave smash my face right in to it.

As I was getting up from the sand I saw a blue string,so I pulled it up. its was a jellyfish I jumped up and I threw it away.

IT was a fun and a exacting trip. Everyone was a sleep in the car back.

It was the best trip EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kia Ora!
    My name is Hailey Smith and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I like the way you described the beach! What beach is it you are talking about? It is just starting to get warm here so we will be making a lot of trips to our local beach.

    ReplyDelete