Thursday, February 11, 2010

The best trip

Wow that was my best time ever in Australia!! This was my first time in the Gold Coast Australia and I got to get away from my mum and dad too. The reason I went to the Gold Coast was not to get away from my parents but to see my uncle, auntie and my cousin. I was so happy when I got of the plane I was so relieved that I got to stand up after that long plane ride . When I saw my cousin he walk straight past me but when I yelled out Leari!! he ran to me and gave me a big hug and my auntie give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek too.

On the car ride back home my auntie told us what was in Australia and and gave us a few safety tips, for example these snakes (called "Hunters") that only came out at night would come and bite you so you would have to make a lot of noise to scare it away.

After a good night sleep we went out to our first amusement park and it was the famous "Movie World". We were so excited that we couldn't wait but there was a long line so we had to wait. When I got inside my jaw just dropped because I was so amazed at how fun-looking and huge the rides were. My favouite ride was the ride called "Lethal Weapon", you hang from a Harness and your legs dangle from a moster like roller coaster. That was a fun day!!!!

I had so much fun (in Australia) that the time I had spent there felt too short!! I miss my family in Australia a lot!!


1 comment:

  1. I can see that you really had a great time in Australia Cruz. Isn't it great to have awesome cousins and family that you can miss. Not everyone is so blessed. The "Lethal Weapon" sounds "sick", "jaw dropping" as you so descriptively put it. I don't know if I have what it takes to ever go on it though!
    Cheers
    Mr J (the shorter)

    ReplyDelete