Friday, June 26, 2009

Extinction of my dinosaur

This is my dinosaur and it weights about 12 tons and it lived in North America.
This is what I think about what happened to the Dinosaur and most of the people who were alive at the time . Can you guest what my dinosaur ate before it died? and what is it name.
I use the based of making a movie like working in Hyper studio 5 then you think what kind of dinosaur then you start by choosing 2 or more background. Then you think about what your topic about what happen or what you think and chunk it in a iMovie and you are done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cruz

    Cool blog! I love how your page looks!
    I also like how you added an animation about your dinosaur. Keep up the fantastic work.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cruz.

    Great movie mate!
    I'm gonna guess and say its a brontosaurus? (is there such a dinosaur?) And if hat is correct then the last thing it would have eaten would be some kind of plant?

    ReplyDelete